Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lindsay British Car Show 2008

The family and I had some time to kill this Sunday morning, so we headed on down to the Lindsay British Car Show (also called Classics On Kent) at Memorial Park in Lindsay, Ontario. I know about as much about cars as I do about astrophysics, so I hope no one gets offended at the fact that I'm not naming the models!

Anyway, below are some photos I promised to post. Head on down to the Lindsay British Car Show Photo Gallery for more photos. These great machines seemed to have everyone back in simpler times.


I thought about naming the next photography "Hotdogs and Dreams". Now I'm not sure I would be brave enough to do this, but....


Like I said in the above text, check out the gallery for more pics!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: